The answer to the word of the day is . . . urinal. Ok, I know it probably wasn't that tough to figure out, but Jay loves to say the word and has been a bit obsessed with bathrooms as of late. Funny thing though, he is deathly afraid of the automatically flushing urinals, especially if they flush loudly. Kyle's comment is in reference to something Jay said last Sunday in the boys bathroom at church. Jay was going on and on about how much he liked that bathroom, and he said "The girls bathroom is pretty, but the boys bathroom is handsome." I was laughing so hard I had to turn around so he wouldn't see me.
4 comments:
yeah!! new pictures! I haven't checked in a while and I'm glad I checked today! We miss you! we need to do something!!
Boy oh Boy would Jay like it in Evanston, Wyoming. I took my staff to dinner the other night and at the restaurant the bathroom had 3 Yoonirals with crushed ice in them. It reminds me of a place we went to in Branson, Missouri where the bathrooms had gold plated fixtures and an attendant would step up right behind you and put fresh ice in the Yooniral right after you finnished. I guess they must think your urine is radioactive or something and they need to cool it down.
Love,
Dad
ok- So I am not really a "blogger" but I checked you out the other night- and was laughing my guts out. altleast you guys never change and always give me a good laught- (it was 2am however). Anyways- glad to hear that Jay is growing up to be like his dad! Catch ya later-
Trashcan
lindsey so good to hear from you and your little family is so cute! I'm so glad you found my blog. Looks like things are going well for you. Next time you come to utah you will have to let me know!
mindi
Post a Comment