Oh...I can't believe how CUTE these pictures are!!!!! I love everyone of them! Tell Jay I sure wish I could have tasted his potlicker concoction! ;) Rex looks so darn cute in his high chair. He looks like he's ready to just stand up in the last one! Keep the pics coming!!
Great pics of some cute kids. I hope everything is in order for your closing and move. we can't wait to get down to see you and the new house. Tell Lindsay and the boys hi. Love Dad
5 comments:
wow. i can't believe how old jay and rex look!
Oh...I can't believe how CUTE these pictures are!!!!! I love everyone of them! Tell Jay I sure wish I could have tasted his potlicker concoction! ;)
Rex looks so darn cute in his high chair. He looks like he's ready to just stand up in the last one!
Keep the pics coming!!
Great pics of some cute kids. I hope everything is in order for your closing and move. we can't wait to get down to see you and the new house. Tell Lindsay and the boys hi.
Love
Dad
jjgygghhhfuryhrrehyetegtehgettttttttttttttttttgytrygrtr
have you moved into the new house yet? hows about some pictures!
Post a Comment