Cute pic's! we are bummed that we wont get to watch those two over the weekend. But congrats on the new job chad! And lindsay we need to go do something maybe a pedicure again?! (just in time for flip flops!) :)
Hey Linds! I found you on Staci's blog! I just love blogging to catch up with old buddies! I can't believe you have two kiddos.Time flies. Jay looks just like Chad. How funny! You look great by the way!
5 comments:
rex needs to teach corbin how to hold a bottle!
whatever rex is eating in that picture looks pretty gross
Maybe that's why jay had a dream that Lindsay had poop in her mouth.
Cute pic's! we are bummed that we wont get to watch those two over the weekend. But congrats on the new job chad! And lindsay we need to go do something maybe a pedicure again?! (just in time for flip flops!) :)
Hey Linds! I found you on Staci's blog! I just love blogging to catch up with old buddies! I can't believe you have two kiddos.Time flies. Jay looks just like Chad. How funny! You look great by the way!
Post a Comment