awesome! this made me laugh so hard!
Chad,Read and learn. If I could find a lawyer I would sue you for bad parenting. Unfortunatly I giggled too.Love,Dad
where did you find those illustrations?? How hilarious that you've done all of those things! It made me laugh pretty hard.
They are on a blog that Adam emailed me. Some of them are really funny.
wanna know what's funny? i got the list of those pics and I was planning on sending them to the fam after i checked the blogs but you beat me to it but i'm sending them anyway .. pretty funny !!jeppy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awesome! this made me laugh so hard!
Chad,
Read and learn. If I could find a lawyer I would sue you for bad parenting. Unfortunatly I giggled too.
Love,
Dad
where did you find those illustrations?? How hilarious that you've done all of those things! It made me laugh pretty hard.
They are on a blog that Adam emailed me. Some of them are really funny.
wanna know what's funny? i got the list of those pics and I was planning on sending them to the fam after i checked the blogs but you beat me to it but i'm sending them anyway .. pretty funny !!
jeppy
Post a Comment