I love the one where Jaybo has his underoos on backwards. What a goofball.
Cute pics!! You can sure tell Jay and Rex are brothers..they look so much alike. Rex is growing so fast! I can even see his long eyelashes :)Too bad about your car. How does Lindsay feel about you driving Troy's "chick magnet"???
It's funny, until i saw thses pictures i didn't think that rex and jay looked that much alike. that last pic of jay is awesome.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the one where Jaybo has his underoos on backwards. What a goofball.
Cute pics!! You can sure tell Jay and Rex are brothers..they look so much alike. Rex is growing so fast! I can even see his long eyelashes :)
Too bad about your car. How does Lindsay feel about you driving Troy's "chick magnet"???
It's funny, until i saw thses pictures i didn't think that rex and jay looked that much alike. that last pic of jay is awesome.
Post a Comment