Monday, October 01, 2007

Two in a row

Jay cracks me up. Lately he has been having a kind of a hard time going to bed at night, and last night he fell asleep on his floor while playing with his toys.




Tonight, I saw his light on and I went in his room to check on him and he was asleep on the floor again.


Post a comment with your best guess for how many nights in a row Jay will fall asleep on the floor.

6 comments:

Lumpy said...

cool pics...jay is pretty awsome. My guess is 3

Unknown said...

i guess 4

Travis Butterfield said...

My guess is 15.

Anonymous said...

Thats Jay laying on the floor??? I could have sworn that it was Rex.
Da

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

The streak ended at 2

Heidi Ann said...

Hey Lindsey, Chad, Jay and Rex...
I've seen these pic's a few times because Kyle LOVES them. So cute. Of course I'm happy that you looked at my blog. I hope you check it from time to time because it is because of your family that I even have a blog! That is so fun you saw my mission pres speak. He is a blast and so fun and amazing to listen to isn't he?! Hopefully we are coming down this weekend to see the BYU vs UNLV game and we can come meet you! Kyle mentioned that you might take Jay to the game. That would be so fun!