Friday, September 21, 2007

More Rex Madness











7 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

Geez. He's ENORMOUS. That's so funny, because I'm so used to seeing tiny little Coybin. But, he looks good though! I'm excited to see him in real life.

Travis Butterfield said...

you really need to post the other picture of Jay (the one where he looked "horrible"). Please please please? I love funny pictures.

Unknown said...

he is so cute! he has tons of hair! are you guys coming to utah for thanksgiving?

Butterfield Family said...

It's up now. The funny thing is that he was in the middle of saying "cheese" when I took the picture. When he poses for pictures he squints his eyes and scrunches his face and thinks he's smiling.

Lumpy said...

what a cool guy...cant believe how how big he is...hope the hair on his head isnt indicative of whats going to be on his shoulders and back 20 years down the line!!!

Lumpy said...

what a cool guy...cant believe how how big he is...hope the hair on his head isnt indicative of whats going to be on his shoulders and back 20 years down the line!!!

Anonymous said...

Craig and Linda wrote us an e-mail last night. Linda said to tell Lindsay all their daughters are jealous. They said you "looked gorgeous in your post delivery pictures!" (By the way...so did Marci). Its true..cute cute mom!