Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In-n-Out Burger

I have to admit, I am a huge fan of In-n-Out. It wasn't until I moved to Las Vegas that I had the privilege of eating there, and I am proud to say I am hooked. Apparently, there is a "secret menu" that if you know about, allows you to order your food with some interesting modifications. For example, an "animal style" burger (pictured below) gets you a mustard-cooked beef patty, additional pickles, extra secret sauce with grilled onions. Here is a link to the "secret menu" if you think you can handle it.

9 comments:

TBUTT13 said...

ha i think i heard of this secret menu before. have you used it before?

Butterfield Family said...

I have, but only a couple of times. I didn't really know what was on the secret menu until recently, when I became curious and did a search for it on the internet. In fact, we are eating there for dinner tonight and I am going to order a double-double animal style, fries well done, with a neopolitan shake. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Travis Butterfield said...

wow. I'm impressed. I have always been too afraid to use the secret menu. I've been to In-n-out probably more than a half-dozen times, and I still am afraid to order anything that's not on the 3 item menu. I'm just a wimp. Maybe next time I'll try going for an animal style burger. That looks good.

Travis Butterfield said...

p.s. another great resource for In-n-out trivia is Wikipedia (of course).

Butterfield Family said...

You are missing out. Animal style is pretty freaking good.

Anonymous said...

whats all the fuss about In & Out.
When I get hongry I just go to Hordies and tell them Korl wants one of those big burgers with bacon and cheese.

Korl Malone

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! We miss you. Have a good day

Anonymous said...

hgggdfffdtgftfdtgtgdftdftgdftdftdftdftdftdftgdftgdftgdftgdfgtdftgdftdtdftgdftgdtdfctfdtdft dftd tdf tf ft tftftdft ft f t ft ft df tf tf tf f

Anonymous said...

yufddfdffdffuuhuiioopoppp[opoppp]]=[==[][][=p-o0opioi90oiouiyuyuuhyuyuy7uyt7yuyuyu8yuyuhyuyuuiyuu87iuiuiyuyuu8ui9o0p-pop[op[p-[=p-p-p-p[p[[[[[[;;;