I saw it in an article about a girl who graduated from the University of Michigan in just 1 year. I thought she looked kind of like staci, and Jay confirmed it for me -- when I was showing Lindsay the picture Jay said "Staci!"
I still have to take my finals, but yeah I'm pretty ready for graduation.
I dunno. My first reaction was "she doesn't look like Staci at all." But, then after taking a second look, I realized that there is a pretty big similarity.
4 comments:
ha ha where did you dig that up?! its good! you getting ready for the big graduation?
I saw it in an article about a girl who graduated from the University of Michigan in just 1 year. I thought she looked kind of like staci, and Jay confirmed it for me -- when I was showing Lindsay the picture Jay said "Staci!"
I still have to take my finals, but yeah I'm pretty ready for graduation.
P.S. you better call me when you get your call!
that's just crazy
I dunno. My first reaction was "she doesn't look like Staci at all." But, then after taking a second look, I realized that there is a pretty big similarity.
Post a Comment