Thursday, January 25, 2007

What you've all been waiting for



Here are a couple of pictures of Jay. The first one was taken just a couple of hours after his tooth was pulled and he was still pretty loopy so it gives you an idea of what he was like that day. I took the other picture yesterday. In other news, I have now lost almost 4 of the 7 or 8 lbs I gained over Christmas break.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad,
I think I know where those pounds that you lost are. Thanks for the pixs of Jay, he is a cute little booger. Keep up the good work.
Love
Dad

Travis Butterfield said...

goooooooooood mooooooooorniiiiiiiiing.

you really should have taken a video of him when he was loopy. just the thoughts of it crack me up.

Anonymous said...

cute little boy...needs his grandma! Way to go losing the weight Chad! Hope Lindsay is feeling well.

Unknown said...

what a funny kid. he looks completely out of it.

Travis Butterfield said...

p.s.

I told staci that I think she's going to have a girl. And, I think you guys are going to have another boy. You should name him Mahonri Moriancumer.

Update.

That is all.

Travis.