Well, Jay can now climb out of his crib. Yesterday when Lindsay put him down for a nap he started crying, and she said she could hear him grunting for a minute, and all of a sudden he came running into our bedroom. She put him back in the crib, but he was out by the time she had left his room! Needless to say, he didn't take a nap yesterday. It was kind of nice this morning though, usually he cries until I get him out of bed, but this morning he just came running into our room. I'll try to get a picture of him climbing out. It's really funny.
3 comments:
ha ha nice he just turns into a bigger rascall everyday!!
that's awesome. I still can't believe the kid can talk - and now he's a regular monkey. Pretty soon he'll be climbing trees and riding big-wheels and stuff. I should come up there and visit you guys sometime before he goes to college.
Hey! Happy barfday.
Post a Comment