oh, that's what I was going to say. guess what staci: tom swims like a champ and he wore a backpack and i went running. (not for long because i am not very tuff yet) but i am a runner again. he was very tired lugging around 2 lbs of water and trying to keep up with his pop pop. oh yeah, and did i mention that tom swims like an olympic gold medalist?? oh, he swims too......... and i run. and he wears a backpack. and he is tuff!
7 comments:
my guess is "movie"
oh, that's what I was going to say. guess what staci: tom swims like a champ and he wore a backpack and i went running. (not for long because i am not very tuff yet) but i am a runner again. he was very tired lugging around 2 lbs of water and trying to keep up with his pop pop. oh yeah, and did i mention that tom swims like an olympic gold medalist?? oh, he swims too......... and i run. and he wears a backpack. and he is tuff!
did i mention that tom swims and is tuff and wears a backpack and is tuff and that he swims? just wanted to check......
Mommy? I know. . . its way too obvious, but maybe I'm right!
a cow?
Staci is the winner.
woohoo!
Post a Comment