Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Explanation

Ok, I know that all of you only check my blog to see new pictures of Jay. The problem right now is that I don't have the internet at home, and I don't use my laptop at work. About the only chance I have to post is while I am at work, so it's tough to post any pictures. As a consolation I will describe the latest picture I took of Jay. To provide some background, he fell last friday or saturday and has a little black eye. I laugh every time I look at him because it totally fits his personality. I wanted to get a picture of him with his black eye before it goes away, so I took one of him a couple of days ago when he was taking a bath. I still need to download it to my laptop, and when I do I'll use the internet at the library to post it for everyone to see.

I think I'll start posting some of Jay's "words" as well. Today's entry is "appo pice." Lindsay said he was saying that at the store yesterday and she couldn't understand what he was talking about. (In case you don't know, appo in Jay speak means apple). Anyway, she got home and he was playing in the cupboard taking out all of the food, and he pulled out the applesauce Lindsay had bought at the store that day, and he started saying "appo pice." So in case you couldn't figure it out on your own, in Jay speak, "appo pice" clearly means apple sauce.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a kid....cutest boy around! Time to get a journal to write down all his funny little sayings.

Anonymous said...

well tom is a swimmer and he also wears a backpack with 2 pounds of weight in it. he is the toughest dog ever. he could give jay 2 black eyes and he says things like yip yip and woof woof so there!

Travis Butterfield said...

I also come to your blog to test my intelligence with your pop-quiz thingies, and to read lawyer jokes (corny ones are best!) and to find out more zany antics of Super Dell. But, yes, Jaybo is a large attraction (large and in charge - he's a chunk!).