Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Joke of the day

Taking his seat in his chambers, the judge faced the opposing lawyers.

“I have some shocking news,” the judge said. “I have been bribed by both the prosecution and the defense in this case…”

Both lawyers squirmed uncomfortably. “I received an envelope with $10,000 from the prosecution and an envelope with $15,000 from the defense.”

The judge pulls out his checkbook and writes a check. He tears it off and hands it to the defense attorney.

“In the name of justice, I’m returning $5,000, and we’re going to decide this case solely on its merits.”

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what lindsay is getting for her birthday and yoooouuu don't... na na na na na

Anonymous said...

but i can't keep a secret so, she is getting american idol, the complete season one on dvd.

Butterfield Family said...

COOL!!!

Anonymous said...

hey tell lindsay i said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah. tell lindsay lou snappy birdflu day. enjoy american idol season one, it's only like 7 discs though, so it's not too bad, only like 52 hours of loverly singing and looking at that darling of a lady with the mole, paula abdul. is she part of the iraqui insurgence? with that name (abdul) maybe dubwa should tap her phone, oh wait, he probably already is that pervert

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad, Post more of my favorite grandson. His pictures and your stupid jokes are the best thing about your blog.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?? I think the story about the two judges is real.....

Butterfield Family said...

I'm no math magician, but I'm pretty sure there was only one judge in the story.