

I was trying to show Jay's new teeth in the first picture. He now has a total of 12 teeth, most recently two molars on the top and two molars on the bottom. He is such a funny guy. The second picture shows his new trick. A couple days ago he started throwing things down the stairs. He picks things up off the floor, runs over to the stairs, throws them over the baby gate, and watches them fall down the stairs. He did it for about 20 minutes straight today, and the picture shows all the crap he threw down there. Jay also had his second fall down the stairs today. I went to a friend's house to watch the Super Bowl and took Jay with me. He had been upstairs with the other kids listening to a book being read. I was sitting at the foot of the stairs and I heard the mom who had been reading the book yell that he was going toward the stairs and I looked up just in time to see him take a step and fall down the stairs. He tumbled about three times along the way, and ended up with a little bump where he hit his head on the corner of the wall, but other than that he was just a little shaken up. Nothing a brownie and a little 7-up couldn't cure.
1 comment:
So...heres the question..who got to pick up all the stuff?? He is a funny little guy! Sorry to hear about another fall..yikes. He's a miniature incredible hulk!
Post a Comment