
There are two things that I am going to really miss when I move from New Jersey. First is Antonino's Pizza. When we first moved here I ordered a pizza from a little shop about a mile away from our apartment and I was immediately hooked. Lindsay and I have made it a weekly tradition to order a large pepperoni pizza on either Friday or Saturday night. It is amazing. Thin, lots of greasy cheese, and a lot of pepperoni. The second thing I will miss are cheese steaks. I will probably miss these more than Antonino's Pizza. Good pizza can be found pretty much anywhere in the country, but good cheese steaks are a different story. As everyone knows, the best cheese steaks come from the lunch carts on the street. There is a guy that sets up a cart right next to campus, and he makes the best cheese steak I've ever had. It is about a foot long, filled with meat and topped with provolone cheese. The provolone melts into the steak and bun and is just amazing. My usual order is a cheese steak with mushrooms. Sometimes I add onions or peppers, and when I'm in the mood for something a little different, I'll order a pizza steak. It is basically a cheese steak with pizza sauce on it. The problem with the pizza steak is that it can be very messy, so I usually just stick to my usual. In the world of sandwiches, the cheese steak is king.
3 comments:
nice althougn sages has a cheeze steak that i think you should try... mmmmmmm, maybe i'll eat it now that i can eat anything i want
YUM...looks good! Although we like the Italian Place steak sandwiches. Have you tried them? There aren't many around anymore, but there is one by Clark and Staci's little home. Brings back memories of eating at the Italian Place when we were first married and lived in Logan.
i feel dirty, like there are underwear pics of me floating around on the intra net
Post a Comment