Monday, January 09, 2006

The beginning of the end...



Ok, so I decided to give in and create this blog. Not too sure who will read it (if anyone at all) but I am mainly doing this for myself. I am hoping that this will be a more productive use of my "downtime" while I am taking breaks from studying. Usually I just surf the internet and I end up wasting more time than I should. My brother Travis is the one I blame for getting me interested in blogging, and I recommend his blog.

By way of introduction, I am a 2nd year law student at Rutgers School of Law - Camden, and today is the first day of the Spring '06 semester. I am registered for 4 classes: Intro to Federal Taxation, Federal Courts, Interviewing, Counseling and Negotiation, and Pre-trial Advocacy. I have been married for about 3 1/2 years and I have a 14 month old son Jay (the daredevil in the picture above).

We are planning to move to Las Vegas in May as I will be working as a summer associate at a law firm in Vegas. The plan is to make it a permanent move and I will finish my 3rd year of law school at UNLV as a visiting student.

9 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

Lookin' nice! Way to go. I look forward to checking your blog from time to time.

Butterfield Family said...

Thanks Mav, stop by any time!

jeff said...

screw you you fat hamburgler! Leave some of the fatty foods to grimace and ronald and maybe tbutt so he wont have the nicest but in the copperhills high school history! oh yeah, hi!

jeff said...

screw you hamburgler!

jeff said...

oh, i thought it erased it so i wrote a really small summary of my previous message, which wasn't deleted after all. what a hassle to get a blog just to write stuff to you. smell you later

Travis Butterfield said...

you should change your blog so that people can comment without having a blog. Just go to your settings tab, and then click on commenting. Also, you should change it so that the comments come up in a pop-up box, instead of going away from your blog. This will eliminate annoying clicking of the "Back" button.

Butterfield Family said...

Changes have been made. Thanks for the suggestions.

Anonymous said...

i already forgot my secret password so thanks for fixing it so i can talk trash anytime bye

Anonymous said...

Hi baby I love you